Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

This wins.

What About a Man? What About a Man?

absolutely fantastic.

The Dark Descent The Dark Descent

fantastic

Alien Attack Team 2 Alien Attack Team 2

The mech utilization aspect makes this game awesome.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

Cool game but I really miss the way the characters were listed/described on previous installments. The way this plays out I feel like I am just clicking on random recognizable characters until I get a medal.. which is not why I am playing this game. But who am I, just some random NGer... keep up the awesome guys.

deathink responds:

yeah I may go back to that format

Undead End 2 Undead End 2

Screw the haters! Great game man! I've played a number of these type of side scrolling games, and have to say this one is one of my faves. I agree that the main character's walking is a little buggy, but the animations and the pace of the game are there. I really liked the atmosphere you incorporated and the backgrounds really shine. Color palette is also another big plus, great colors. The backtracking elements of the game are also well done, and not boring at all. Every time I had to go back and find an item I missed or didn't know I needed, I anticipated getting attacked. The puzzles were well implemented and I really liked the lighter idea, leaving the character vulnerable when you need to look for clues. My only major issue, was that I found myself dragged into the game and reached the end quasi-abruptly. Please build on this and make another installment. PS couldn't find the damn shotgun!! that would have been nice lol. Oh one last thing, the side scrolling with the top down as well is really cool and original. keep up the awesome.

Royal Slumber Royal Slumber

chill step for sure. nicely done.

Ectisity responds:

Thx :D. Really glad you liked it ;). I'll definetly be making more chillstep in the future :).

Corban, Dallas Corban, Dallas

nostalgialistic

Namskull Namskull

Dead Space Dead Space

Nice colors! As soon as I saw the gun, I was like...sweet.